Saturday, March 19, 2022

optimal yogi diet

I use a food processor and make two kinds of veggie burgers. 

1. The left side is tempeh with veggies

2. the right side is tofu burger with different veggies

It takes me about two hours wash, prepare, grind up all ingredients with the food processor, mix in salt and seasoning. I then portion it out into small plastic containers and freeze them, it lasts 10-14 days.





I rarely make them into veggie burgers, I just use a pressure cook it for 10 minutes with some pre cooked rice or quinoa, and it's ready to eat. I add a few teaspoons of olive oil after steaming it, so eating room temperature healthy oils won't make it carcinogenic compared to if you made the veggie burger mix into patties and fried them.

Here's my mostly eaten meal, just the veggie burger mix and brown rice and olive oil mixed together.

Looks horrible, but tastes delicious. About the same as if you were to waste time making them into veggie patties, frying them, putting it on wheat buns. So I cut out the middle men and eat just the direct nutritious stuff.


Bread is pretty decadent, I eat very small portions and it lasts a long time.

It has walnuts, raisins, goji, cran raisins, banana, butter. So packed with goodies that it's maxed out. I couldn't stuff any more raisins or fillings, they're already spilling out as you can see.


No comments:

Post a Comment